Achievements

May 25, 2016

Bowler Babes

Hi!!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today I'm sharing a card featuring the Spare Me Clear Stamp Set available at Michael's. I did a little paper piecing with some pattern paper from Basic Grey.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
First I cut some white card with a stitched rectangle die. Then I stamped the three lady bowlers on the panel and a couple times on different pattern papers. I fussy cut out there shirt and and pants. There was solid colors in the pad, that I used for the bowling balls.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next I used my Spectrum Noir to color the ladies skin and hair. I used CT2, FS2, FS3, GB8, GB10, IG2. I stamped the Bowler Babes sentiment and also added a little grey marker (IB2) for the ground.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I trimmed another pattern paper smaller then the white card card base and adhered it. Over it I added the stamped panel with foam tape. I also have the matching embellishments to the pattern pad and picked out a few to add to the two corners of the panel. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Spare Me (available at Michaels)
Pattern Paper and Embellishments: Basic Grey - Aurora
Spectrum Noir Markers

1 comment:

  1. These ladies are too funny! Fantastic piecing too, I love their outfits!

    ReplyDelete