Achievements

May 18, 2016

Lifetime of Happiness

Hello!!

This my second post today, click here for my Art Impression post.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Crafter's Companion has a new release from Sara Davies Signature Collection called Love & Romance. Perfect for cards and projects for love, anniversaries, weddings etc. The collection is full of stamps, embossing folders, dies and pattern paper pads!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Today my card features the 6 x 6 pattern paper pad and the Decorative Heart die. I cut the Chevron pattern and adhered it to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I cut the heart die from Crafter's Companion's Kraft card stock. Then I used the Hearthside Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to color the hearts on the heart. I added the heart to my card base a little off center and trimmed of the over hang.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

On a strip of white card stock I stamped a sentiment from Bebunni Sweet as Rose stamp set. I stamped it with brown ink and then added the strip to my card with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Sara Davies Signature Collection Love & Romance - 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad, Decorative Heart Die
Bebunni Stamp - Sweet as a Rose
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Hearthside
Crafter's Companion Kraft Card Stock

2 comments:

  1. Loving the intricacy of that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great design, Dana! I love how the chevron is aligned with the shape of the heart!

    ReplyDelete