Achievements

May 3, 2016

Crafter's Companion Sneak Peek

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion will be on HSN tomorrow and today I have a little sneak peek of some stamps!! BUT there will be a lot of new products available tomorrow, you will not want to miss this!!! My card features some new Verity Rose stamps!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with the image from the Destiny set and stamped it on some Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Card Stock. I also stamped the ticket and flowers from the Accessories set. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the images. I used BT2, BT4, BT5, DR1, DR5, DR7, EB8, FS2, FS3, GB10, IG4, IG6, TB1, TB2, TN2, TN7, TN8.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I cut the Destiny image with a fancy rectangle die, then fussy cut the ticket and flowers. I added the fancy rectangle to a white card base with foam tape. Then I added the flowers and ticket to the bottom left corner.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Last I added a few sequins and then rounded all for corners. I decided not to add a sentiment, when I need a card I can stamp the right sentiment at that time.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with another card featuring another new product available tomorrow on HSN.

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Verity Rose & Accessories
Spectrum Noir Markers
Die: Spellbinders - Fancy Rectangle
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Festive Fall
Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Card Stock

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring. I love the colors that you chose for this!

    ReplyDelete