Achievements

May 24, 2016

Hello You

Hi there!!

I'm stopping by with a card I made for Lawnscaping Challenge - #130 Sparkle It Up!  For my sparkle I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens for my background!!! It's a lot more sparkly in person then in my photo below, these pens pack a LOT of sparkle!!!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn
I started by die cutting the stitched shape from watercoloring paper. With a big paint brush I added water to the shape and then I added Ocean Waves and Sage to the panel. Unintentionally I gave the Sage pen a squeeze and a big glob of sparkly ink came out on my panel. At first I was like oh &#*@, but then with a little water I spread it round and it turned out ok! I added a little Ocean Waves here and there and blended it in with the Sage. When it was all dry, I flicked water droplets over it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

While the panel was drying I stamped and colored the Starfishes and Jelly Fishes. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color them up! I used CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5, OR1, PL1, PL2, PP1, PP3, PP5. Then I fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn

After the panel was totally dry from the water droplets I punch a whole in the top to make it into a tag. Then I stamped the Hello You sentiment in versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Then I went digging around my desk, I had some Lawn Fawn twine that came wrapped around a purchase that I was sure would match and sure enough, once I found it, it was perfect!! I cut 3 smallish lengths and thread them all through the hole at the top of the tag. Then with another longer length, tied a bow around the tails of the twine. Last I added the tag to a white card base with foam tape!

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back later this afternoon with a card featuring new stamps from Crafter's Companion!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Scripty Sayings, So Jelly
Dies: Gina Marie Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers: CT1, CT3, CT4, GB5, OR1, PL1, PL2, PP1, PP3, PP5
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Sage, Ocean Waves

2 comments: