Achievements

February 28, 2018

Easter Blessings

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today! Easter is fast approaching! AI has lots of Easter sets, a new one last year is Easter Blessings with super cute images!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
First, I stamped and colored the rabbit in the sunflower. I used the following Spectrum Noir markers to color the image: CT1, CT3, CT4, EB1, EB2, FS7, LG2, LG3, LG5. Nest I fussy cut the image out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

From my stash, I found some old DoodleBug orange flower pattern paper, which I adhered to a white card base. Then with watercolor cardstock, I used distress ink to make the paper yellow and orange, trimming it so the orange pattern paper could be seen on the sides.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the panel, then wrapped some twine around it. I added the sentiments and a few sequins and last added the bunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps - Art Impressions - Easter Blessings
Distress Ink
DoodleBug Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment