Achievements

February 27, 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash - Watercolor with a Twist Challenge

Hello!

I'm back with my last card for Winnie & Walter's Birthday Bash Challenges! This card is for the Watercolor with a Twist, basically, do some watercoloring and some other type of coloring. I did some watercolor smooshing and used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the images.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
I started with watercolor cardstock and used low tack tape to make a small rectangle. Then I used Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed and a piece of acetate to smoosh the color in the rectangle. When I was happy with the colors I set it aside to dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

Next, I stamped two party decor, a big one and small one from The Party stamp set. I used BO1, BO4, OR2, OR3 to color both, then I fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

When my watercolor was dry I removed the tape and used my MISTI to stamp the Every Day is a Party With You sentiment in pigment ink. I adhered black twine to the back of each decor and then added them to the card with foam tape. With liquid adhesive, I folded the twine over the top and adhered it to the back side. When they were dry I added the watercolor panel to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps - Winnie & Walter - The Party
Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed
Twine - May Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment