Achievements

February 25, 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash Repetitive Stamping Challenge

Hello!

This month is Winnie & Walter's Birthday, I played along in previous years and thought I better play along again this year for good luck!! Plus I really needed some baby cards and challenges are a great way for me to get some cards made!! I did 5 of their 10 challenges. If you want to play along, get cracking because you have until Wednesday to play along!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
The first challenge I did was Repetitive Stamping. I started with one of the border stamps from the Scenery: The Party Hangover set. With my MISTI I moved the cardstock panel around to get the creative stamping happening, changing the colors with every new stamping. The stamp isn't long enough on the diagonal, but I figured I would add some cardstock or something to cover that area up.

Next, I stamped and die cut the super cute giraffe from Welcome to the Family stamp set. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color him up!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

I picked out some shimmering paper from Crafter's Companion that matched my stamping and added it to the panel on the diagonal. Then I stamped the sentiment from The Big, The Bold and Blessings along with The Big, The Bold and the Happy.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

I used Altenew inks to stamp the background and I thought that the little giraffe needed something so I used one of the inks to color some twine and then tied it in a tiny bow and adhered it to the giraffe. Last, I added the giraffe to the card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back in a little while with my second W&W Birthday Bash card!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter - See above
Ink: Altenew
MISTI
Pink Cardstock - Crafter's Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment