Achievements

February 27, 2018

W & W 4th Birthday Bash - Anything But a Card Challenge

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with more projects I made for Winnie & Walter's Birthday Bash! For the Anything But a Card Challenge I made a box for cards. I happened upon this video through Instagram. The box dimensions would not quite fit an A2 card, but know that I've made one I can play adjusting the measurements to fit several A2 cards.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
I'm not going to go it to details on how I made it, you can watch the video for that!! I made the box out of Kraft cardstock and then cut some purple cardstock to fit on top.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
From W & W The Party set I stamped the party hat outline in a dark color and the stripe in a smaller purple. I also stamped the fancy edge along the bottom edge and then fussy cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

On a strip of Kraft cardstock I stamped Hooray It's your Day and then added it to the purple panel. I added twine to the panel wrapping it around and tieing it like a package. Then I added the party hat with foam tape. Last I adhered the panel to the top of the box.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter - The Party
Twine: Hemptique
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment