Achievements

July 26, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #237 - Summer Vibes

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #237! The challenge is summer vibes!! I started with the Stayin' Afloat stamp set! I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it, then I fussy cut it out. I used AB1, AB2, AB3, AG1, AG3, AG5, AP1, AP3, AP4, DR1, FS2, FS6, FS9, GY1, GY2, GY5, LG4, LG5, MB1, MB3, MB4, OR3, RB1, RB2, RB4, TN2. I also used Copics: E25, E57, E59.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next, I used a Simon Says Stamp Wave stencil and Nuvo Embellishment Mouse - Aquamarine to add waves to the bottom of a blue card base. While that dried I stamped and white embossed the sentiment I Waded My Whole Life for a Friend Like You.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

When the Mouse was dry I added the image and sentiment to the card with foam tape. I decided not to add any embellishment, instead let the waves and image be the focus!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by Art Impressions blog to play along with the challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Stayin' Afloat
Spectrum Noir Markers
Copics
Simon Says Stamp Stencil - Waves
Nuvo Embellishment Mouse - Aquamarine

No comments:

Post a Comment