Achievements

July 9, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN Wednesday

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a very cool card I made with NEW Crafter's Companion product coming to HSN this Wednesday!! CC has a few different die sets to make awesome 3D cards!! My card features the Enchanted Garden set.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

You get lots of dies and instructions on how to make the card! It's really pretty easy, a few things I will do differently the next time! I'm not going to go into a lot of details but the card has accordion-like sides that you add each layer to.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua makers to color the layers. For the backdrop I used distress ink blended together to create the night sky. After making the card, I realized I should have used dark blue or black cardstock for the sides.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back with some more new products available Wednesday on HSN!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the Pinkfresh release and for your sweet comment! I appreciate it so much :) I love your beautiful card, so much gorgeous coloring and sweet layers!

    ReplyDelete