Achievements

July 25, 2018

Art Impressions Fairy Flutter

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today! I have a card featuring the Fairy Flutter stamp set!! I love these Flutter's, so cute and interactive! For the fairy, the wings go up and down when you pull and push the tab.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started by stamping the images and using my Spectrum Noir markers to color them. I used: AP1, AP3, AP4, BG2, BG4, BG7, CT2, CT4, P1, DP2, DP3, DP4, FS2, FS9, TN2. Then I used the matching dies to cut the images out. I used the instructions on the packaging to assemble the wings and pull tab.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I used some Photo Play Paper, Gypsy Rose and added the purple polka-dot pattern to a white card base. Then I used a stitched rectangle to cut some gold polka dot pattern paper. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I stamped the Poof You're 29 again sentiment at the bottom right corner of the gold polka dots. Then I added the fairy and pull tab. The panel was then added to the card with foam tape. I made a track out of the foam tape so the pull tab doesn't wobble back and forth.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Fairy Flutter
Spectrum Noir Markers
Photo Play Paper - Gypsy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment