Achievements

April 10, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Nourish & Flourish

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card featuring a new digital stamp set from Graciellie Designs! Nourish & Flourish has a great floral image and fab sentiments!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps -Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir
I started by adjusting the size to fit a whole A2 card and I added the sentiment Oh Happy Day across the vase. Then I printed it out and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps -Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Next, I picked out some pattern paper and added it a white card base. I fussy cut out the image, leaving a strip to go across the card where the sentiment is.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps -Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Last, I added the image with foam tape and last added a few sequins!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Graciellie Designs - Nourish & Flourish
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins - Trinity Stamps - Soapy Bubbles Confetti Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment