Achievements

April 29, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Summer Sunflower

Hello!!

I'm sharing a card today that I made with Graciellie Designs Summer Sunflower digital stamps! This is a great set, it could go for summer and am looking forward to using it in the fall, too!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
I used Word to make the sunflower fairly big and adding a sentiment on top of the image. After printing the image I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers to color it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Next, I fussy cut around the top part of the flower and trimming along the bottom of the sentiment. I set it aside to work on the background. With a panel of white card stock I used The Crafter's Workshop Mini Art Is stencil and Spectrum Noir Ink pads to ink up the word stencil. The colors I used with the stencil are Holly Leaf, Grass Hopper and Pine Tree.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

From my pattern paper stash I found the perfect dark green pattern from Carta Bella Welcome Home paper pad. I added this paper to a white card base and then adhered the stencil panel with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Next, I added the sunflower with foam tape also. I thought about adding gems, but in the end I figured the background was busy enough!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment