Achievements

April 23, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Summer Sunflower

Hello!

It's been a little quite here (and now there is a little flurry of activity, I know!!) :) It's coming down to the last 3 weeks of my internship and that means a project to finish, tests to study for, graduation stuff to do and a job to find!!! I'm looking forward to the end of May!!

But, not to fear I continue to get in the craft room to do some creating! Today's card features new digital stamps from Graciellie Designs! Summer Sunflower is an awesome new stamp set, perfect for the (finally) warm weather we are getting in the north!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
For my card I made the sunflower digital stamp really big! I use Word to resize the image and then print. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers to color it up.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Next, I trimmed the image so it was about 1/4 inches smaller then an A2 card base. I found some pretty green card stock and added that and the image to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Then I printed the Waiting On The Sunshine & Thinking Of You sentiment and trimed it down to a rectangle. I layered some yellow and orange card stock behind the sentiment, adhering the layers together. I wrapped some twine around the layers at one end and tied it in a bow. Last I added the layers to the card with foam tape!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment