Achievements

April 9, 2019

Happy Birthday with PinkFresh Studio

Hello!!

I've been a little quite, its been a busy couple weeks with my internship and studying. The next two months are going to be busy two as I come to the end and graduate, so I've been working ahead!! Today I wanted to share a card I made for last months PinkFresh Studio's monthly challenge, I missed the cut off but still wanted to share!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio
Also, be prepared to see a lot of PinkFresh cards as a few months ago I win the entire release and I challenge myself to use every stamp set and die. I've been crafty away and really have to get sharing them!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

This card I started with Spring Floral and die cut it from watercolor paper. Then I used some of my Papertrey Ink ink pads to watercolor them. While that was drying I cut a panel of watercolor paper and used one of the pink inks to watercolor it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Next, I used Make A Wish stamp set and white heat embossed the Happy Birthday on a strip of black card stock. When everything was dry I adhered the floral die cuts on top of the watercolor panel and last added the sentiment with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay tuned for more Pinkfresh Studio later this week!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio - Make A Wish
Die: Pinkfresh Studio - Spring Floral
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Lemon Tart, Blueberry Sky, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment