Achievements

June 16, 2019

Clean and Simple with Crafter's Companion

Hello!

I'm stopping by with a card featuring some Crafter's Companion stamps and dies! I did a little coloring and went with a clean and simple card to feature the images!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

I started with Jayne Nestorenko Die and Stamp Set - Follow Your Dreams! These are 50% so snap these up fast, I'm not sure how long the sale will last!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

After stamping the images I used the matching dies to cut them out. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers to color everything up. I used the following of blends: Orange, Earth Brown, Light Green, Ice Grey, Ice Blue, Tan, Fair Skin.

Next I used Crafter's Companion Stitched Edge Die to cut some white cardstock. Then I added some pattern paper to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

I stamped the Follow Your Dreams sentiment on the square, then I added the stamped and colored images with foam tape. Then I added a notebook edge sticker to the bottom of the square and then added the square to the card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Jayne Nestorenko Die and Stamp Set - Follow Your Dreams
Die: Crafter's Companion Stitched Edge Die
Pattern Paper/Sticker: Photo Play Paper
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment