Achievements

June 25, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio With Sympathy

Hi there!!

Today I'm sharing a card for Pinkfresh Studio June 2019 Challenge. The challenge is to either use the colors below or mix and match or both! I went with the mix and match part with my card. I needed to add some sympathy cards to my stash so I went with a sympathy sentiment. I mixed and match the following Pinkfresh stamps and dies: Embroidered Blossoms stamp and die set, Oval Foliage Wreath die, Oval Foliage stamp set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio
I started by stamping and die cutting the flowers. I used a few Papertrey Ink pads: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Terra Cotta Tile and Summer Sunrise.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Next, I used the Foliage Wreath die and cut some pretty dark pink card stock. I trimmed it about 1/4 inches short of a card base. Then I stamped and white embossed the sympathy sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I adhered the die cut panel to a white card base and then added the flowers and leaves. In the end I didn't add any sequins or enamel dots, decided that it really didn't need anything else!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps & Dies: Pinkfresh Studio - Embroidered Blossoms, Oval Foliage Wreath
Papertrey Ink: Ink pads

No comments:

Post a Comment