Achievements

June 24, 2019

No Line Coloring with Crafter's Companion

Hello!!

I'm starting the week of with some No Line Coloring. I haven't done this in awhile but I saw someone doing it on Instagram and it inspired me to break out my gorgeous Crafter's Companion flower stamps!! My card today features the Beautiful Blooms set!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir

To make the image no line I used Spectrum Noir Inkpad Sandstorm, but I stamped it off first to make it a really light tan color. I stamped the image three times on a card stock panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir

Then I got to coloring! It does take longer because you have to be aware of the lines, doing a little at a time. I use the packaging as a guide to make sure I'm really coloring a petal the correct way. But, don't worry about being perfect! Only you know what the image should really look like and there were definitely places I color it a little different then the original stamp!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir

To color the images I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers - Blends: Pale Pink, Light Yellow, Hydrangea, Dull Green.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir

When I was done coloring I stamped the Birthday Wishes with the SN Inkpad Noir Black. Last I added a few sequins for a little texture and sparkle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Beautiful Blooms
Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers
Sequins: Trinity Stamps

1 comment: