Achievements

June 5, 2019

Foiling Thank You with Crafter's Companion

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card that features hot foiling! Not too long ago I was able to get Crafter's Companion Foil Press machine and boy it's really fun to use!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by foiling the Thank You Foil Stamp on blue card stock with a gold foil. I trimmed the sentiment and rounded the corners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I stamped and black heat embossed In Full Bloom on a dark blue card stock card base. I also rounded the corners of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I added the foiled sentiment with foam tape and last added a few matching gems. The FoilPress is easy to use and I love the elegant look you get with foil!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - In Full Bloom
Foil Stamp: Thank You
Crafter's Companion FoilPress
Black embossing powder



In Full Bloom

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if this were a red carpet gown, it would be the favorite, Dana! I love the deep blue with the black embossing topped with the light blue with the gold foiled sediment! It's the essence of elegance! I will have to check out this new Foil Press ...! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete