Achievements

August 21, 2020

PinkFresh Studio - August Challenge

 Hello and Happy Friday!!

I'm popping in with a card I made for PinkFresh Studio's August Challenge! I was in the mood to create, but needed a jumping point, so I searched out a challenge and came across PinkFresh's. Below is the challenge prompt, Floral and or Color Challenge. I went with both in my card!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio, Catherine Pooler Inks

I tried to match the colors the best I could, using them between the background and the floral image. Is started with PinkFresh Studio's Color Block Diagonal Stripes die and cut some white card stock. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio, Catherine Pooler Inks

Then I used some Catherine Pooler inks to color the stripes. I did leave some white and others I used Wow Embossing gold powder to heat emboss a couple strips. I adhered the stripes to a gray card stock, but I skipped every other strip.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - PinkFresh Studio, Catherine Pooler Inks

Next, I used Modern Layered Floral set, using Catherine Pooler oranges for the flowers and greens for the foliage. I die cut a white circle and stamped You Got This from the Floral stamp set. Last, I adhered the circle and flowers to the card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment