Achievements

July 20, 2016

Birthday Stacks

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring the new Turtle Stackers and Slider Die! These turtles are so cute and are perfect for any turtle lover out there!! For my card I made it appropriate for a younger boy!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with some pattern papers from Elle's Studio - Cameron Collection and used the Slider Die to cut some star paper. On white card stock I stamped the stack of turtles and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used CG2, DG2, DG3, GB4, GB6, OR1.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I trimmed the turtles and made a little cover up, then adhered the slider around the turtles. Next I trimmed some pattern paper to fit a chard base. I cut a white circle die and then stamped the matching sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the slider to my card with adhesive and then added the sentiment circle with foam tape. From the Elle's Studio Cameron collection I added a Thumbs Up sentiment circle. Last I added a couple colorful buttons.

These Stackers so adorable and if you haven't tried these yet I hope this encourages you to give them a chance!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Turtles Stackers
Die: Art Impressions - Slider
Pattern Paper & Embellishment: Elle's Studio - Cameron
Buttons
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment