Achievements

July 4, 2016

Thanks!

Hello!!

Happy 4th of July!!! Is everyone enjoying the summer??? Here in Michigan it has been super dry, we really could use the rain! We have also seen several 90 degree days, with several in a row, and with no air conditioning, those days are not fun!!! We are have a few coming later this week and I am not looking forward to it!!!!

But anyway my card today is very summery and I made if for Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge - Stencil It! I used two SSS products: Dots & Lines Stencil and Happy Days Stamp.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle from water color card stock. I stamped the sun and flower on it. On a scrap piece I stamped the cute kit and speech bubble. With my distress markers I color up the images (colors used are listed with supplies at the bottom).

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

For a sentiment I stamped the small Thanks in the speech bubble. I added it and the kite to the rectangle with foam dots after fussy cutting them. I added a little blue to the background of the rectangle and carefully added a few blue flicks. Some how I manged to miss the images!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

For a background I diced to use the Dots & Lines stencil with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. I added the stamped rectangle to the card base and last added a few sequins to the rectangle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by!! I'll  be back later today and for the next few days with some projects using some awesome Crafter's Companion products that will be available this Wednesday on HSN, so I hope you'll stop by!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Happy Days
Stencil: Simon Says Stamp - Dots & Lines
Distress Markers: Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Forest Moss, Barn Door, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass, Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn.
Ink: Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Pea Mix
Die: Gina Marie Designs - Rounded Stitched Rectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment