Achievements

May 10, 2012

Hampton Art

Hi!

I've been a little MIA the past week and half. I had finals for my 2 classes, then this past weekend i had several projects and ideas that i had to get out of my head! I also have been making a lot of Mother's Day cards the past few nights and will again tonight! :)

I'll be back with cards this weekend, but to hold you over check out my 1st Hampton Art Design Team card (i'm so excited, if only you could see my silly grin!!):



To see all the details click here: http://blog.hamptonart.com/post/2012/05/10/Thinking-of-you-Thursday-Card.aspx 

Have a great day!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours - so bright & cheerful together! Glad that exams are over - it doesn't matter how many classes you have, it's always stressful!

    ReplyDelete