Achievements

May 13, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #18

Hi!

This weeks Bits & Pieces features a tag that i saved from a pair of jeans. The tag was nice and sturdy, chipboard like. I am also entering this into Paper Crafts Gallery Idol, so i did an encouragement card.


I adhered some pattern paper to the tag, after a little sanding, i inked the edges. I cut an X in the paper and pushed in into circle of the grommet. Next i threaded some flower trim through the whole tied it with some black twine in a bow.



I stamped and embossed 'you' in white on the tag. I stamped the rest of the sentiment on a banner and adhered it to the tag. I cut another flower and used some thread to make the bloom smaller and added it to the tag.


Below the banner i added 3 purple buttons. I also added a light purple pearl button to the top flower. Last i adhered the tag to a black card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Simply You
Die: Papertrey Ink: Double end banner
Trim: Hobby Lobby
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye: Lost and Found 2
Cardstock: Bazzill

2 comments: