Achievements

May 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop

Hello!

Today i have a card for Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop. This month they have another photo for inspiration:

Blog hop inspiration
Photo Credit


I started with a lime green cardbase and matted it with some black & white pattern paper. I added black twill ribbon to the card front.

Next i die cut two layers of Mat Stack 1. On the white layer i stamped the sentiment in black ink then i stamped a hydrangea image with versamark ink. I then embossed it with clear embossing powder.


Then i used a green marker to color the spaces in the stamp that were not embossed. I adhered the Mat Stack layers to the card front and added a green button.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Day Dreamer, Happy Hydrangea
Dies: Mat Stack 1
Marker: Memento
Embossing Powder: Hampton Art
Button: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Dana! I love how you layered the sentiment over the bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamp layering is amazing! I had no idea you could stamp on top of embossed ink.

    ReplyDelete