Achievements

June 14, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #234 - Odd Animals

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #234 - Odd Animals! AI has two new Funny Farm stamps! Make sure to stop by the blog to check out these sets and the great projects by the DT!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
My card features the Guinea Pig Out set! I started by stamping the two Guinea Pigs sharing the cake on watercolor cardstock. To color I used my Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils, but instead of using water to activate the pencil I used an alcohol blender pen. Then I fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

From some summery pattern paper I cut out circles from different patterns, then one circle from a white wood pattern. On the white wood circle I stamped the It's Your Birthday Pig Out! sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I arranges the pattern paper circles on a black cardbase. When I was happy with an arrangement I added the guinea pigs and sentiment with foam tape. Last I rounded the edges.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Don't forget to stop by the blog and play along for your chance at some AI goodies!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Guinea Pig Out
Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Place - Summer Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment