Achievements

June 12, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN Tomorrow

Hello!!

I'm stopping by today with a card I made with Crafter's Companion Create A Card dies coming to HSN, TOMORROW! It's not the usual all 24hr craft day (next one is in July!), but they have some great CC goodies!! AND HSN is having a crafty sale all week long, check it out here!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with the Create A Card - Love is in the Air and cut it out from Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock, Rose Pearl. I also cut the extra loose flowers from another piece of the cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

With my Spectrum Noir Marker PV4, I colored the petals on the loose flowers to make them darker. Then I added them on top of their matching flowers. Some of the small flowers, that didn't have a matching loose flower, I just colored the petals with the marker. Then I added a mix of clear, and black rhinestones to the flowers centers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I made a card base from white cardstock and added a panel of CC's Pearl White shimmering cardstock. From Black Pearl, I used CC's Classiques Only Word Dies - Upper and Lower to spell out Love You.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I added my pink layer on top of the Pearl White, just adhere it around the edges. I tucked in the Love You letters inside the heart, adhering them to white pearl. And wa-la! An easy way to get an elegant looking card!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with my usual Art Impressions card and later in the day, another Create A Card!

Dana

Supplies:
Dies: Create A Card - Love is in the Air, Classiques - Only Word Dies: Alpha Decorative Lower & Upper
Spectrum Noir Marker - PV4
CC's Shimmering Cardstock: Black Pearl, Pearl White, Rose Pearl
Black and Clear Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment