Achievements

June 13, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN Today!

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here for my Art Impressions post!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN today, with some great crafting goodies!! HSN is also having a weeklong craft sale, so make sure to tune and check out their website!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Today's card features another Create A Card die, Spring Garden. I started by die cutting some white cardstock and then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the flowers and leaves. I used AP1, AP2, AP4, HB2, HB3, OR2, OR3.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I made 5 x 5 card base from black cardstock. I placed the colored panel over the card base. With the Birthday Wishes stamp from CC's Beautiful Bloom set I marked with a pencil where I liked the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I set aside the colored panel so I could stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment directly onto the black card base. With foam tape, I adhered the colored to the card base. Last I added some pearls to the flower centers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop by HSN for some great crafty goodness!! I'll be back tomorrow with two posts, again!! Busy times!! :)

Dana

Supplies

Die: Crafter's Companion - Create A Card Die: Spring Garden
CC Premium White Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
CC Stamp Set: Beautiful Bloom
CC White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment