Achievements

June 28, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #235

Hello!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #235- Patriotic Colors! You still have a week to play along for your chance at some AI goodies!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For my card, I decided to do some inlay die cutting, of course with some red, white and blue!! I started with a red panel and die cut some stars into it. Then I cut the same stars from white and blue cardstock. Then I inlayed them into my panel and cut some more stars. Those I filled with kraft cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I used the His & Hers Campers stamp set and stamped the lady sitting in a camping chair. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color her, except for the skin instead of using a few Copic markers. Then I fussy cut her out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

On a strip of black cardstock, I white embossed the sentiment. then I added it to the card with foam tape. Then I added my image with foam tape too. I left the rest simple because the background is the show piece!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - His & Her Campers
Spectrum Noir Markers
Copic Markers
My Favorite Things - Star Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment