Achievements

September 26, 2018

Like It's A Bad Thing

Hello!!!

I can't believe its almost October!?!? This means its time to start sharing Halloween cards!! I'm on the Art Impressions blog today!! AI recently released some new Halloween and Thanksgiving sets!! My card today features the Ghoul Friend stamp set! Perfect if your are a fan of the Girlfriends stamps!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers - Halloween

I started by stamping the two ladies and then using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them. I usually have a list of colors used, but .... I'm have a major computer problem so I'm typing this from the library and I didn't bring my supply list with me. Luckily I had backed up all my card photo's and other important docs before the computer decided not to work, so at least you have a post with photos today!!! I'll update this post sometime in the future, either with a fixed computer or at another trip to the library! :) EDITED to ADD: SN colors used: AB1, AB3, BO1, DR4, DR6, EB1, EB2, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS9, HB2, HB3, IG1, IG4, IG6, LV3, MB2, MB4, OR2, OR3, TN2, YG1, YG2, YG3.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers - Halloween

Okay, continuing on about the card! After coloring the image I cut it out with a fancy square die from Spellbinders. I also stamped the They Say I'm a Witch Like It's a Bad Thing sentiment on a smaller die cut square.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers - Halloween

From my pattern paper stash I found a orange pattern that would work for Halloween and added it to a white card base. I added the stamped image and sentiment to the card with foam tape. Last I die cut two bats Memory Box from some stray black corrugated cardboard that was in my stash. It flatted a bit from die cutting, but still adds great texture.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers - Halloween


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Ghoul Friends
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spellbinders Die

1 comment:

  1. yay! What a fun card you crafted to share today! So funny! Love it! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete