Achievements

September 17, 2018

MFT - Clean & Simple

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with two cards that I made for My Favorite Things Stamps SuperStar contest. This card is for the Clean and Simple challenge and I'll post the other one shortly after in a different post!

My mojo has really really been lacking, like a lot!! And I've tried everything without much change, so I thought maybe doing these challenges would help!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things - Ocean Fun

Anyway, for the Clean & Simple Challenge, I used MFT Ocean Fun. I started by stamping the different ocean creatures using different inks. For each one, I used at least two ink pads or a pad with multiple inks. A list of inks used is at the end of this post. When that was done I fussy cut them all out. On a couple of the fish, I used a few Spectrum Noir Markers to add a few freckles!

Next, I used a circle die and lightly sketched it on a panel of white cardstock. Then I used Distress Ink and a wave stencil and inked in where the circle is. When I was done I erased any pencil marks.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things - Ocean Fun

From another panel, I cut the same circle in the same spot. I added two of the fish to the back of the panel, so you could see them from the front of the window. Near the bottom, I stamped the sentiment Keep Swimming in black ink. I also stamped some blue bubbles and waves.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - My Favorite Things - Ocean Fun

I added this panel to the inked panel with thick foam tape. Then I added the other fish, two of them with a thinner foam tape. I added a few metallic sequins and last I added the panel to a blue card base.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back shortly with my other MFT card!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Ocean Fun
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado, Winter Wisteria, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow, Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy. Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean. Hero Arts - Ombres Dolphin & Mermaid
Sequins: Paper Studio - Light Gold, Turquoise, Metallic Brown
SSS Stencil: Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment