Achievements

September 7, 2018

Watercolor Stamping with Crafter's Companion

Hello!!

I have to get in my last two 'summery' cards in before we get too far into fall!! I'll share the very last one in a couple days!! I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Watercolor Stamping

I started with a watercolor panel, square and my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. I used Navy, Marine, and Kingfisher. I added a little bit of water to the ink and free handed the circles alternating between light, medium and dark colors. I went round and round until the square panel was filled.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Watercolor Stamping

While that dried I used Sheena Douglass Hidden Stars stamp set to do some watercolor stamping. The starfish and seahorse has a solid image and then a detailed image. I used my Misti to get the stamping right. I inked the solid stamps with the markers, spritz with water and stamped. When they were almost dry I did the same thing with the details stamp, but used brown.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Watercolor Stamping

I repeated the above for the seaweed and coral. When everything was dried I fussy cut them out. I added a strip of vellum across the card and then arranged the sea life on top. Last I added a few matching sequins. I decided not to add a sentiment because I like how it looked without one!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Scenic - Hidden Stars
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Vellum
Blue Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment