Achievements

September 22, 2018

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember & Art Impressions Exclusive

Hello!!

Art Impressions has an AWESOME new stamp set for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember!!! It's called Pumpkin Spice and is available only at Simon Says Stamp, while supplies last!! If you are a fan of AI's girlfriends and/or coffee this set is perfect for you!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Simon Says Stamp - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils
I started by stamping the image on white cardstock and then using my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils to color it. A list of colors used is at the end of this post! Next, I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Simon Says Stamp - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

Then I used Art Impressions new Oval and Rectangle stitched dies to cut out the image and sentiment. If you are in the market for stitched dies, I would check out all the shapes available at AI, here! And they are double stitched, so stitched on your shape (oval, rectangle, etc.) but also stitched on your panel after removing the die cut piece!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Simon Says Stamp - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

Next, I pulled out some Halloween pattern paper that had a basic design that worked very well for fall! With a stencil, I added a cool mandala-like shape to the top right corner of the panel. I used some gold paste, removed the stencil and let it dry!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Simon Says Stamp - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

When the pattern paper panel was good, I added the stamped and colored rectangle to the card, but I let one side overhang on the left. I trimmed off that overhang. Last I added the sentiment with foam tape too!

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure to check out Art Impressions & Simon Says Stamp blogs for some more great inspiration using this new stamp!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Pumpkin Spice
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils: Bark, Espresso, Eggshell, Cream, Cider, Pumpkin, Nectarine, Honey, Clementine, Velvet, Blackberry, Mauve, Russet, Saddle Brown, Cinnamon, Cranberry, Geranium, Antique Rose, Maize, Coconut, Havanna.
Stencil: Momenta - Bastille
Paste: Faber-Castell - Texture Luxe Gold

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun Dana! That sentiment cracks me up! I hope that you'll share it in the CLP FB group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! You used such fun, bright colors. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete