Achievements

October 4, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge 242 - Vibrant Colors

Hello!!

It's time for the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #242! The challenge is Vibrant Colors!! And AI has some new Flutters!! These are so darn cute!! Check out the AI blog for the other designs!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Interactive Halloween

My card features the Bat Flutter Set. I picked out some vibrant cardstock in the color of a rainbow, but when I added them to a cardbase, I mixed them up so they wouldn't look like a rainbow.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Interactive Halloween

The last color was orange and I stamped the I'm Simply Batty For You sentiment at the bottom right corner. Next, I stamped and color the bat and hat. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers, then the matching dies to cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Interactive Halloween

Each set comes with instructions to assemble the wings and moving mechanism. I die cut a heart from some black cardstock and threaded the tab through a slit in the heard Next, I adhered the bat down with foam tape and the heart with foam tape to the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Interactive Halloween

Last I added the little spider the bottom of the tab and hand wrote PULL at the end. I left everything else plain, because all the fun is in the cute bat and making his wings go up and down!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Bat Flutter Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Little B - Heart Die

1 comment: