Achievements

October 17, 2018

One More Candle

Hello!!

I'm on Art Impressions blog today!!! I don't know about you but I need to make more birthday cards!! The Giant Cake card is a perfect set, especially if you are in the mood to color!!

I started by stamping the image and then the sentiment above it. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image: AG1, AG3, AG5, AP1, AP3, AP4, DR4, EB5, EB6, FS2, FS9, HB2, HB3, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, MB2, MB3, MB4, OR1, OR3, LV3, TN2.  Copic E55, E59



Then I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle. I found some cool kraft and gold foil pattern paper. I added it to a white cardbase. 



I added the the colored panel and then found a black and gold foil heart. I added the heart with a gold envelope shaped paper clip.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Giant Cake Set
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment