Achievements

October 18, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #243 - Add Embellishments

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #243 - Add Embellishments! AI also has some new Windows to the World!! Make sure you stop by the AI blog for more inspiration using these new stamps!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers
My card features the Autumn Window! I colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers and then cut it out with AI's stitched square dies.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers

I picked out some pattern papers from Echo Park Paper Co - Celebrate Autumn. I added one pattern to a white cardbase and cut a bigger square from another pattern. Then I adhered the color square on top and added it to the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Spectrum Noir Markers

For my embellishments I used the Hello Fall sentiment from the Celebrate Autumn Ephemera pack and tied a twine bow. I added the sentiment with foam tape and adhered the bow with liquid adhesive.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Window to the World - Autumn Window
Spectrum Noir Markers
Echo Park Paper Co - Celebrate Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment