Achievements

October 19, 2018

Coffee Loving Card Makers & Cas-ual Fridays Stamp Blog Hop


Hello!!

Coffee Loving Card Makers and Cas-ual Friday's Stamps have gotten together for a special blog hop!! Cas-ual Friday's have several coffee stamps sets that you NEED in your stash!!! If you are here from the fabulous Robyn Jordan! At the end of my post is a the hop list if you want to start at the beginning.

Remember to leave comments along the way to win one of three $25 Gift Certificates to Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!! Commenting to close on Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:55 pm pacific. Winners will be posted on Cas-ual Fridays Stamps and Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog on Saturday, October 27th.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

I made two cards, one a fall themed card and the other my first winter card of the season! My first card features Coffee Talk and the To Go Cup Fri-Die. I started with a fall themed pattern paper pad from Recollections and cut the coffee cup from different patterns. Then just assembled the cup.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

Next, I added a wood grain pattern to a white cardbase. For the sentiment I stamped the Coffee with some very old specialized metallic paint like stuff. I made this card while I was at home, and these paints have been on my mom's craft desk for ages!! It was a little soupy, but it still worked! I painted the coffee and stamped it on white cardstock. When it was dry I fussy cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

I splattered a few other colors all over my cardbase and when that was dry I stamped the Because Adulting is Hard sentiment. The coffee cup was added with foam tape and last I added the Coffee sentiment to the cup with foam tape.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

For my second card I went with a winter theme, using Fancy Pants Wish Season pattern papers, ephemera pack and puffy stickers. I started with a pink pattern inking the edges with distress ink. I used the coffee cup dies to cut a couple patterns and then assembled the pieces. Then I wrapped some twine around it and tied it in a bow above the mug wrapper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

From the ephemera pack I picked out the Chill sentiment, a snowflake and a flower bunch. I added the cup and cut outs with foam tape. At first I planned on a sentiment, but in the end I liked it with out one and just went with the Chill! Last I added a few puffy stars.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays Stamps - Coffee

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Dana Gong!!! Below is the blog hop links if you get lost!!

Dana



28 comments:

  1. Love both of these!! Beautiful papers and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, Dana!!
    Love your design on them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, you're awesome! Love these both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watercolored look of the fall DP...creates a beautiful cup. The colors of your wintery card are really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so pretty! I love the splatters on the first and the dp you used on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, love the tall cup taking center stage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty use of papers resulting in different seasons for the same cup die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, esp that tall cup. Your choice of papers is stunning - thank you for such amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards, Dana. Love the papers you used.
    Love that cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I Love the chill one! Really beautiful colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty, Pretty. Love the loose watercolor look on the first card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your seasonal coffee cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet and fun!I really need to invest in some of those coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards, but that second one really stands out to me for a holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards and
    I love the winter
    theme of the second
    card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dana, they are beautiful and festive cards. Love them a latte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of these are adorable!! So festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great coffee cards! I especially love the first one with the gold highlighted sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your cards are awesome, and I love the color combinations you've used, especially that tangy orange in your winter inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh super cute cards, Dana - my favorite is the CHILL card - SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these pretty cups! Awesome details on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are absolutely lovely ! Perfect for the season. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the coffee cup shaped card-
    Great patterned paper!
    Sweet winter card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great cards Dana! And awesome use of pattern paper and ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are fun and fabulous, Dana. Makes me want another cup of my favorite coffee. Is Starbucks still open? LOL
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I have a fun crafty/antique give-away on my blog. I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete