Achievements

March 22, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Authentic

Hello!!

Happy Friday!! I'm sharing a card made with Graciellie Designs new digital stamp set Authentic! Gorgeous floral and of course, some fab sentiments!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir
I started by printing off the flowers, leaves and sentiments, using Word to resize everything. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the images. Next, I fussy cut out the flowers and leaves.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

For the sentiment I trimmed it into a rectangle. Then if found a cool dark pattern paper and added it to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Then I went about arranging the flowers, leaves and sentiment. When I was happy with the placment I used Press N Seal to keep the layout while I added foam tape to the back. The Press N Seal is an awesome trick I learned from Jennifer Mcguire, check out the link for a video on how to use it!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir
I used liquid adhesive to help adhere the layers (the Press N Seal holds it together nicely!) then added the foam tape so it would be popped up on the card. Last, I added a few gem stones to add some sparkle to the card!

Thanks for stopping!!

Dana

Supplies
Digital Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Authentic
Spectrum Noir Markers - AP1, AP2, AP4, DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4, EB5, EB6, VB1, VB2, VB3. Dull Green Tri-Blend DG1, DG2, DG3.
Pattern paper: Carta Bella - Welcome Home
Gems: Ink Road Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Dana -- this card is absolutely gorgeous! I think it's my favorite take on the Authentic stamp set so far! I just love your big, bold blooms and the colors you chose to showcase them!

    ReplyDelete