Achievements

February 12, 2014

Make the World a Better Place

Hey everyone!!

This morning i have another card for PTI's 7 Anniversary! I used this sketch and these colors for my inspiration!



I started with the garland from Stitched Sentiments, i stamped them in green. Then i added several of the tiny flowers and elements available in the set.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
I stamped the solid banner in yellow and added the second part of the sentiment in autumn rose. I stamped the You twice with classic Kraft ink.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I added a few leaves, flowers and dots to the banner and sentiment. Last I added twine at the top and tied it in a bow!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: PTI - Stitched Sentiments
Ink: PTI - Autumn Rose, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold
Twine - May Arts

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this might be my favourite of your PTI cards yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great one layer card, loving that swoopy half circle of greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty,+++ Dana! A one-layered, beautifully stamped, floral delight! You are working magic with the PTI challenges!
    c

    ReplyDelete