Achievements

January 27, 2015

#Party

Hello!!

Today i'm sharing a The Alley Way Stamps card today! I need some birthday cards and i wanted to make one that was more for a older teen or young adult.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with a bright pink and kraft pattern paper and adding it to a kraft card base. From the same pad i picked out a black and kraft flower pattern. I stamped a cupcake top on the pattern paper and cut it out. With a white opaque pen i colored in parts of the flowers. I stamped a cupcake bottom on kraft card stock and cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped a candle and strawberry on kraft card stock, then cut them out. I added a little yellow glitter glue to the candle. I colored the strawberry with a sparkly red pen. I added the cupcake, candle and strawberry to my card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Last i cut a strip of black card stock and stamped and embossed the #party sentiment. I added it to my card base with foam tape and trimmed off the over hang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the winner of The Alley Way Stamps - Lava Love is......

Congratulations Mary-Anne V!!! 
I've sent you an email, please respond by Wednesday 9 am EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Bubbly, Hey Cupcake
Pattern paper: Craft Smith - Typecraft
Opaque pen: Gelly Roll - White
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Dana! The little strawberry on top is super fun!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation here Dana! Love the red, black and kraft! Awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the kraft papers on this, great graphic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kraft cupcake, I love the floral frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! This cupcake card is adorable...love the sparkle on the flame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfectly trendy and on-point for that tough age group! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupcake with a strawberrry...YUM! A fabulous, trendy, funky teen card for sure!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete