Achievements

April 9, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge #157 Make Me Smile

Hello!

A new challenge is going up on the Art Impressions blog!! The challenge - Make Me Smile!!! The design team is featuring some amazing new stamps called Big Mouths!! Unfortunately my package with the new releases has made it yet (stay tuned, though i'll show off these stamps next week!!!) so instead of the new stamps i used a super cute stamp that makes ME smile, Spectacular!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I stared by die cutting a stitched oval from some watercolor paper. Then i stamped the adorable mouse with the big classes. I used distress markers to color the mouse, by coloring the marker on a clear block, diluting it with water, then applying the color with a small paint brush.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next i used some new pattern paper, trimming the sides so it is framed by the white card base. I added the oval with foam tape, then stamped the sentiment below it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Last i rounded the corners and added some mint enamel dots! I have so many enamel dots i don't even have to worry that i'll not have anything that matches!! (Yes, my name is Dana and i'm an enamel dot hoarder  collector!! hehehehehe!)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will play along with us at Art Impressions! I look forward to seeing your creations!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Spectacular
Pattern paper: Craft Smith - Sweet Soiree
Tool: We R Memory Keepers - Cropadile
Enamel Dots: MME - Chalk Studio

9 comments:

  1. Sure made me smile. The glasses remind me of my hubster's aunt in California, v 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely made me smile....this is just way too cute! Great job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This totally makes me smile, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little critter is so adorable! Who wouldn't smile when they saw this! I love the scalloped paper with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Dana!! I adore this mouse and your card is fabulous! Made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he makes me smile! This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK!! I love this! Truly awesome, Dana...those glasses are just toooo fabulous! Way to go!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete