Achievements

April 16, 2015

Thanks

Hi!!

This is my second post today, if you are looking for my Art Impression card, click here!

I have a little distress marker water coloring card to share! I've been in the mood for water coloring with my distress markers and have made a couple card already using this technique, first up i used The Alley Way Stamps Pick One.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

To start i pulled out a few colors, a purple, 2 different pinks and a blue (oh and green for the leaves!). I colored a flower stamps (i used the Pick One set) with one of the markers, spritz it with water and stamp it on water color paper. I repeat with different stamps and colors. With this card i went with three little clusters of flowers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then my card needed a sentiment so i pulled out Big Chatter and decided on the Thanks. At first i thought about just using black ink, but then though why not, i colored it up with a black distress marker, spritz it and then stamped!! To spice up the card i added some sequins!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Pick One, Big Chatter
Sequins: Neat & Tangle - Sweetheart Mix, Pixie Dust Mix
Distress Markers

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Dana! Fabulous colours! I'm never in a mood to use my distress markers to watercolour...they cause me grief! But maybe I'll play with them one of these days...as long as I have paint-in-the-lines images. I need lessons! Seeing your creativity here is sparking a wee bit of incentive *grin*
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture of the card/watercoloring, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete