Achievements

April 29, 2015

The Queen

Hiya!!

It's my day on the Art Impressions Blog! For my card today i used The Queen Set from the new Vintage collection and paired her up with some gold pattern paper!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping her on some white card stock, i colored her arms and hair with Copic markers. Then i stamped her again on some pink pattern paper and again on some white card stock. I cut out the collar and cuffs from the white card stock and then cut her dress out of the pattern paper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I cut my colored image with a square die, then adhered the dress pieces. Next i added the white collar and cuffs, so you get a bit of dimension with all the layers without using foam tape!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
The pattern paper i am using all comes from the same paper pad, Blush Glam by Craft Smith. I cut a pink strip and added it to the cut rectangle, then added some pink twine that i tied in a knot. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


For the card base i added a white and gold pattern, it is so shiny!! I added The Queen panel to the card base with foam tape. Then i cut a small rectangle and stamped the sentiment (an awesome sentiment by the way!!), that got added to the card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - The Queen Set
Copic Markers
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Blush Glam
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles. My Favorite Things - Blue Print #13

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! What a fabulous image, and you've dressed her up divinely! The pink and gold...oh my! Impressive!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper piecing is perfect! And that pink strip - I thought it was ribbon! It makes such a perfect ledge for her to rest on. And the sentiment, I want that on a sign above my desk :)

    ReplyDelete