Achievements

April 21, 2015

I Thank My Lucky Stars for You

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! I've been busy making cards, studying and working! Last two weeks of the semester so i've been studying any extra time i can find!! I've also fallen behind in my blog reading, but i'm trying to do a little each day!! Today i have a card using a few of The Alley Way Stamps April release stamps!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started by stamping the super cute aliens from Phone Home and Blast Off. Colored them up with Copics and cut them out.

For my background i use the dot and star background from the Star of the Show stamp set. I inked it up with a couple yellow and orange distress inks, lightly spritzed it with water and stamped it over the top half of a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped my sentiment (from Say It Don't Spray It) on a white card stock strip. With a yellow distress marker i highlighted the work Lucky. Then i adhered the aliens to the back of the card stock strip, so it looks like they are peeking over.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps


Last i added the strip with the attached aliens to my card base with foam tape!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Phone Home, Blast Off, Star of the Show, Say It Don't Spray it
Distress Ink: Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Mustard Hinge
Distress Marker: Squeezed Lemonade

   

3 comments:

  1. Love all those guys peeking out from behind the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parade of little aliens is just so stinkin' cute! The expression on the face of the last guy...hilarious! Fabulous card, my friend!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete