Achievements

April 23, 2015

Blast Off

Hello!!

This is my second card today!! If you are looking for my Art Impression post click here!! Today i'm also showcasing the new Blast Off set in a video! I've had a few requests for a video on how i do my space backgrounds!

This is also the first time i've have not made a card before doing the video. I have to do the video on my kitchen table, so that means i have to move the supplies i need, but i decided not to do it this time. I had an idea of how i wanted to do my card. Also i CASEd fellow TAWS DT member Francine, you can see her card here.

Enjoy!!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps



Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Blast Off
Distress Paint: Black Soot, Seedless Presevers, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire
Distress Stain: Picket Fence
Distress Ink: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge
Distress Markers
Ink: Versafine - Onx Black
Die: My Favorite Things - Blueprint #13

4 comments:

  1. Love the cut out where the flames are! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Dana!
    Great video, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far behind (again!) but everything you've been creating is just fabulous - that hip hip hooray elephant & the little aliens have stolen my heart! And your space backgrounds ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome galaxy card, Dana! The background is starry splendid; the rocket, so sweet; the 'blast off' flame panel, eye-catching! An all around out-of-this-world delight!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete