Achievements

May 17, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #232 - Playing Dress Up

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #232 - Playing Dress Up. They have 2 new Girlfriend stamps!! My card features the Sunny Shades set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started by stamping the image on watercolor paper, then I used my Distress Markers to color it. I can't find my list of colors I used, but these are the most likely colors: Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Riped Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin, Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Fossilised Amber, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Pumice Stone.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I used a square die to cut out the image. Then I used picked out scraps from Fancy Pant's Memories Captured 6 x 6 paper pad. I made sure each strip was straight and I adhered them to a white card base. I didn't worry about how wide the stripes were, the goal was to use up scraps!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I adhered the stamped square, at an angle to the card. I stamped the Your So Cool sentiment and then cut it out. From my stash, I found some small black glasses which I added with a strong adhesive and the sentiment just above it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you check out the Art Impression's blog for inspiration using these Girlfriend stamps and play along for your chance at some AI goodies!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Sunny Shades
Distress Markers
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Memories Capture
Eyeglass Embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment