Achievements

May 2, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN today!!

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here for my Art Impressions post!

I'm stopping by because Crafter's Companion is on HSN today!! It started at Midnight, continues throughout today, with the last full hour at 10 pm EST. Click here to see a booklet full of the great new products!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I'm sharing a card featuring the Decorative Moffit die set and the Wisteria stamp set. I started by stamping the Wisteria and then using my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils to color it. I fussy cut out one side of the flower.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


Next, I used one of the edge dies to die cut one side of my Kraft card base, cutting both the front and back at the same time. Then I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner, next to the fancy edge.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Last, I added the Wisteria with foam tape and trimmed off the excess at the top, bottom and side. I decided to keep the rest simple and let the flower and fancy edge shine!

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be sharing more projects on my Instagram that you will not see here throughout the afternoon and evening!!  You can find me @kraftpaperstamps

Dana

Supplies
Crafter's Companion Gemini Dies - Decorative Motifs
Sheena Douglass A little Bit Sketchy - Wisteria
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils - Snow, Lemon Grass, Mauve, Velvet, Spice Brown, Viridian, Maroon, Deep Purple, Pumpkin, Holly, Amazon, Green
Spectrum Noir Premium Pencil Pad
Crafter's Companion Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment