Achievements

May 30, 2018

DIY Puffy Stickers with Pinkfresh Studio

Hello!

This is my second post today! I wanted to share these 2 cards that I made for Pinkfresh Studio May Challenge! Only a few more days left in May so had to get these posted!! The challenge is to use Puffy Stickers or use the color palette!



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I only have Pinkfresh stamps, but that got me thinking.... I can make my own Puffy Stickers!! So, I pulled out the Playful Animal Friends 2 and inked up 4 dogs and 4 cats in navy. Then I inked up balloons with the other colors from the palette. I fussy cut out everything with sharp scissors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Next, I added Glossy Accents to each image, including the balloons. It took a couple hours for them to dry. While they dried I cut two panels of watercolor cardstock. Then I used the same ink that I used for the balloons to some watercolor smooshing!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I trimmed the watercolor panels so they would be shorter on the vertical sides and added them to blue card base. Then, I stamped Make a Wish at the lower right corner of the watercolor panels.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Then I arranged the animals and the balloons, adhering them to the card. The dogs on one card and the cats on the other!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio - Playful Animal Friends 2
Ink: Papertrey Ink - New Leaf, Spring Rain. Memento Luxe - Nautical Blue. Waffle Flower - Clay. Altenew - Frosty Pink
Glossy Accents

1 comment: