Achievements

May 8, 2018

Art Impressions & Layton's Legacy Card Drive

Hello!!

I'm stopping by today for Art Impressions, they are one of the sponsors of Layton's Legacy Card Drive and Fundraiser blog hop! It's such a wonderful cause, you can stop by Lea's blog for all the information on the card drive, fundraiser and hop! I went with the woodland part of the challenge, using a birthday stamp for an encouragement card!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping and die cutting the owl from the new Owl Flutter set. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color each image. I used AP1, BO2, BO4, RB1, RB2, RB4, Blender. Then I followed the directions from the packaging to assemble the owl and the pull tab.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

From some old Jillibean Soup Camper themed paper I cut a square from the woodland pattern. I cut a slit in it and threaded through the pull tab. With foam tape, I adhered the owl and added foam tape to the back of the square, including making a 'track' for the pull tab. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I added some matching green polka dot pattern paper to a white card base. From some woodgrain paper, I masked and stamped the sentiment to read Wishing You OWL the Best! 

I added the woodland square with the owl to the top right corner and then added the sentiment below this with foam tape too. You can see the photos below, the owl's wings up and then down!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by Lea's blog for all the info and the hop list!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment