Achievements

May 16, 2018

Crafter's Companion's AquaTint Pens

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post!

I'm stopping by with a card I made featuring Crafter's Companion products that were available earlier this month on HSN. I just checked HSN and it looks like the whole bundle of AquaTint pens are still available! Yay!! You can find more information about the pens themselves on Spectrum Noir's website!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by running some watercolor cardstock in the Brocade embossing folder through my die cutting machine. Then I added Amethyst, Pink Garnet, Aquamarine AquaTint ink to a piece of acetate. If you don't use all the ink, let it dry and you can reactivate it with water down the road!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

With a wet paintbrush, I added water to the embossed panel, then added each of the colors to the panel. I wanted the color to be intense, but you could, of course, add water to the ink to light the color. I added water here and there as needed to help the ink spread and mix with each other. When I was happy with the panel I set it aside to dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I stamped the Thank You So Much and heat embossed it in white on a strip of black cardstock. The sentiment came from the Joyful Phrases stamp set.

When my panel was dry, I trimmed it up so it would be 1/4 inches smaller than an A2 card base. I added it to the black card base with liquid adhesive and then added the sentiment strip with foam tape. Last I added a few black enamel dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Most of these products were available on HSN, you can keep checking HSN.com to see if they come back in stock or keep your eye on Crafter's Companion's website as sometimes they get stock and add it to their store!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Joyful Phrases
Embossing Folder: Crafter's Companion - Brocade
Embossing Powder: Crafter's Companion - White
Black Enamel Dots

2 comments: